TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose)
- made of polycarbonate with highest impact resistant
- Thinner and lighter
- Best UV protection feature
- Crystal clear with optical quality nearly as good as glass
- Distortion free however slight thicker and heavier
- Zeiss lens are no exception, being a great quality lens.
- The Zeiss lens is a good choice but however is the most expensive.
Polarised, UV400, High-Definition sharp vision are some of the features of our sunglasses. Up to 3 quarters of production cost were allocated for the lens. In short the lens is the core and focus of our products. All products are subject to quality control and will be thoroughly tested before leaving our production plant.