TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose)
- made of polycarbonate with highest impact resistant
- Thinner and lighter
- Best UV protection feature
- Crystal clear with optical quality nearly as good as glass
- Distortion free however slight thicker and heavier
- Zeiss lens are no exception, being a great quality lens.
- The Zeiss lens is a good choice but however is the most expensive.
- Lightest weight
- Most common used material
- Artistic look
- Eco friendly
- Soothing feeling
- Luxurious look
- Design, colours and patterns won’t chip away even after years as they are embedded as opposed to being sprayed on or painted on.
- Stronger, more durable, and flexible than regular plastic
- Durable and yet lightweight
- Skin friendly