We stay humble and we listen with completely openness. No critisism is offensive and no opinion/feedback is taken for granted.
It is all about taking small steps towards mother earth so as to make this planet a better place for our communities and generations to come. Efforts to reduce carbon footprint and using bio degradable materials has been in our mind since day 1.
Passionate and committed in our heart and soul of what we do. We are thinkers and dreamers. Our mind never sleeps.
Innovation is important. Research and development efforts contribute to deeper understanding and even increases the pressure to perform. Consistent Pursuit of Gains in quality in what we strive for.
TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose)
- made of polycarbonate with highest impact resistant
- Thinner and lighter
- Best UV protection feature
- Crystal clear with optical quality nearly as good as glass
- Distortion free however slight thicker and heavier
- Zeiss lens are no exception, being a great quality lens.
- The Zeiss lens is a good choice but however is the most expensive.
- Lightest weight
- Most common used material
- Artistic look
- Eco friendly
- Soothing feeling
- Luxurious look
- Design, colours and patterns won’t chip away even after years as they are embedded as opposed to being sprayed on or painted on.
- Stronger, more durable, and flexible than regular plastic
- Durable and yet lightweight
- Skin friendly
- Self adapted to temperature